UK Genealogy Archives logo

Marston Green, Warwickshire

Historical Description

Marston Green, a village in Bickenhill parish, Warwickshire, 3½ miles S of Coleshill. It has a station on the Birmingham and Rugby section of the L. & N.W.R., and a post office under Birmingham; money order and telegraph office, Coleshill. There is a private chapel, the property of the Wingfield Digby family.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Marston Green are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:


Visitations Heraldic

The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.

DistrictSolihull
CountySolihull
RegionWest Midlands
CountryEngland
Postal districtB37
Post TownBirmingham