Hodnell, Lower and Upper, Warwickshire
Hodnell, Lower and Upper, two places in Radbourne parish, Warwickshire, 3 miles S of Southam. A large town with a church was formerly at Upper Hodnell, and great part of the manor formerly belonged to the monastery of Nuneaton and Combe.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Southam|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Hodnell, Lower and Upper from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.