High Cross, Warwickshire
High Cross, a village in Eowington parish, Warwickshire, 5 miles WNW of Warwick.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Online maps of High Cross are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.