Glascote, a village in Bolehall and Glascote township, Tamworth parish, Warwickshire, 2 miles SSE of Tamworth. It has a post and telegraph office under Tamworth; money order office, Tamworth. There are a colliery, brickworks, a fire-brick manufactory, and an iron foundry. See BOLEHALL and GLASCOTE.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.