Eathorpe, a township in Wappenbury parish, Warwickshire, 6 miles NNW of Southam. It has a post office under Leamington; money order office, Marton; telegraph office, Stockton. Acreage, 531; population, 126. Eathorpe Park is the chief residence. There is a Congregational chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Warwick|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Eathorpe from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Eathorpe are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.