Chapel End, Warwickshire
Chapel End, a village in Hartshill ecclesiastical parish, Mancetter civil parish, Warwickshire, 1½ mile N of Stock-ingford, and 3 miles NW of Nuneaton. It has a post office under Atherstone; money order office, Stockingford; telegraph office, Stockingford railway station. There are Congregational and Wesleyan chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Warwickshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Chapel End are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Warwickshire papers online:
The Visitation of Warwickshire 1619 is available on the Heraldry page.