Turners Hill, Sussex
Turners Hill, a hamlet in the N of Sussex, 3½ miles WSW of East Grinstead. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Crawley Down.
Online maps of Turners Hill are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: