Staplecross, a hamlet in Ewhurst parish, Sussex, 6 miles S of Hurst Green. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Hawkhurst, and a Wesleyan chapel.
Online maps of Staplecross are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: