Sennicotts, a chapelry in Funtington parish, Sussex, 2½ miles NW of Chichester railway station. Post town, Chichester. Sennicotts House is the seat of the Teesdale family. The living is annexed to Funtington. The church is good.
Online maps of Sennicotts are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: