Roffey or Roughey, Sussex
Roffey or Roughey, an ecclesiastical parish in Sussex, 1 mile from Faygate station on the L.B. & S.C.R. It was formed out of the civil parish of Horsham in 1879, and has a post and money order office under Horsham; telegraph office, Horsham. Population, 1111. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Chichester; gross value, £120 with residence. The church of All Saints was erected in 1878, and is a stone building in the Early English style. There is a Primitive Methodist chapel. An institute and club, with library attached, was opened in 1894.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: