Meads, a hamlet or village on the coast of Sussex, 1½ mile S of Eastbourne, and 2 miles NNE of Beachy Head. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office (T.S.O.) under Eastbourne.
Online maps of Meads are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: