Halland, a quondam Elizabethan mansion in Sussex, on the S border of East Hoathly parish. It was long the seat of the Pelhams, but the greater part of it has been taken down, and the rest is now a farmhouse.
Online maps of Halland are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: