Buckhurst Park, Sussex
Buckhurst Park, the seat of Lord Delawarr, in Sussex, 6½ miles ESE of East Grinstead. The gate tower of the splendid, ancient, extinct mansion of the Sackvilles is adjacent.
Online maps of Buckhurst Park are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: