Bracklesham Bay, Sussex
Bracklesham Bay, a small bay on the coast of Sussex, 3 miles NW of Selsey-Bill, and 6¼ SSW of Chichester. Very rare fossil shells are found here in masses of clay on the sands.
Online maps of Bracklesham Bay are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: