Bodle Street Green, Sussex
Bodle Street Green is an ecclesiastical parish in Sussex, formed in 1855 out of the civil parishes of Warbleton, Hurstmonceaux, Wartheng, and Dallington, 6 miles from Hailsham station on the L.B. & S.C.R. It has a post office under Hailsham (S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Hurstmonceaux. Population, 684. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Chichester; net value, £188 with residence. The church is a building of flint in the Gothic style.
Online maps of Bodle Street Green are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Sussex newspapers online: