White Hill, Surrey
White Hill, an eminence in Caterham parish, Surrey, 6 miles NE of Reigate. An ancient camp, called the Cardinal's Cap, is on its summit, and traces of a Roman villa were found on its skirt in 1813.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.