Hatchford, a chapelry in Cobham parish, Surrey, 1½ mile SW of Cobham. Post town, Cobham. It was constituted in 1865. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester; gross value, —£200. Patron, the Earl of Ellesmere. The church, situated in Hatchford Park, is a beautiful edifice with very fine painted glass windows.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.