Cold Harbour, Surrey
Cold-Harbour, a chapelry in Capel, Dorking, Ockley, and Wotton parishes, Surrey, 2 miles from Holmwood station on the L.B. & S.C.R., and 4 SSW of Dorking. It was constituted in 1848, and it has a post and money order office under Dorking; telegraph office, Holmwood. Population, 545. The surface is hilly, and the village lies 800 feet above the sea, with one of the finest views in England. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Winchester; value, £150 "with residence. The church is plain but good.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Surrey History Centre, have images of the Parish Registers for Surrey online.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Surrey is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Surrey papers online:
The Visitation of Surrey, 1662-1668 is available on the Heraldry page.