Stonnall, an ecclesiastical parish in Shenstone parish, Staffordshire, 2½ miles SE of Brownhills station on the L. & N.W.R., and 5 SW of Lichfield. It has a post office under Walsall; money order and telegraph office, Walsall Wood. It was constituted in 1845. Population, 619. For parish council purposes the rural part of Stonnall forms one of the wards of Shenstone parish, and the urban portion is a separate parish called the Shire Oak Parish. The ecclesiastical parish of Stonnall does not comprise the whole of Stonnall, part of it now being in the ecclesiastical parishes of Ogley Hay, Walsall Wood, and Little Aston. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lichfield; gross value, £170 with residence. Patron, the Vicar of Shenstone. The church was erected in 1822 and enlarged in 1843.
Online maps of Stonnall are available from a number of sites: