Round Oak, Staffordshire
Round Oak, a railway station on the S border of Staffordshire, on the Oxford, Worcester, and Wolverhampton section of the G.W.R., half a mile NE of Brierley Hill.
Online maps of Round Oak are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Staffordshire newspapers online: