Pipe Gate, Staffordshire
Pipe Gate, a railway station in Staffordshire, on the Stoke, Newcastle, and Market Drayton branch of the North Staffordshire railway, 6 miles NNE of Market Drayton. There is a post office under Market Drayton; money order and telegraph office, Moore.
Online maps of Pipe Gate are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Staffordshire newspapers online: