Thulston or Thurlston, Derbyshire
Thulston or Thurlston, a hamlet in Elvaston parish, Derbyshire, 5 miles SE by E of Derby, and 1¼ mile from Borrowash station on the M.R. It has a post office under Derby; money order and telegraph office, Elvaston.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Derbyshire is online.
Online maps of Thulston or Thurlston are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Derbyshire papers online: