Bickton Heath, Shropshire
Bickton Heath, a hamlet in the ecclesiastical parish of Oxon and Shelton, Salop, 8 miles W of Shrewsbury. It has a post office under Shrewsbury, which is the money order and telegraph office. The Salop and Montgomeryshire Lunatic Asylum is situated here.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Shropshire (Salop) is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Shropshire newspapers online:
- Shrewsbury Chronicle
- Wellington Journal
- Eddowes's Journal, and General Advertiser for Shropshire, and the Principality of Wales
- Ludlow Advertiser
- Salopian Journal
The Visitation of Shropshire, 1623 is available on the Heraldry page.