UK Genealogy Archives logo

The Edw or Edwy, Radnorshire

Historical Description

Edw or Edwy, The, a river of Radnorshire. It rises about 3½ miles SW of New Radnor, and runs about 10 miles south-south-westward, partly through tine scenery, to the Wye at Aberedw, 4 miles below Builth.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: