Whitchurch, Whitechurch, or Eglwys Wen, Pembrokeshire
Whitchurch, Whitechurch, or Eglwys Wen, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 2 miles NW of Crymmych Arms station on the Whitland and Cardigan branch of the G.W.R., and 6½ SSW of Cardigan. Post town, Cardigan. Acreage, 2519; population, 275. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St Davids; net value, £69 with residence. The church is dedicated to St Michael.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: