Waterstone, a village in Llanstadwell parish, Pembrokeshire, 1 mile E of New Milford. It has a post office under Milford Haven; money order office, Llanstadwell; telegraph office, Milford Haven. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: