Stack Rocks, Pembrokeshire
Stack Rocks, a group of lofty sea rocks, off the S coast of Pembrokeshire, 3½ miles WNW of St Govan's Head. They are crowded with razorbills, especially in May and June.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Stack Rocks are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: