Solva or Solfach, Pembrokeshire
Solva or Solfach, a seaport village in Whitchurch parish, Pembrokeshire, on a narrow creek of St Bride's Bay, at the mouth of the Solva river, 3 miles ESE of St David's. There is a small harbour and a quay, from which corn is exported. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office (R.S.O.), and is a pretty place, with romantic environs. A chapel of ease to Whitchurch parish church was built in 1879. There are Baptist, Calvinistic Methodist, and Congregational chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: