Smalls Rocks, Pembrokeshire
Smalls Rocks, a group of rocks in St George's Channel, 19 miles W of St Bride's Head, in Pembrokeshire." A lighthouse was erected on one of them in 1778, and altered in 1885; it shows an intermittent white light with red sector, 125 feet high, visible at the distance of 17 miles.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: