Landshipping, a seaport village in Martletwy parish, Pembrokeshire, on the river Cleddan, near its mouth, 5 miles SE of Haverfordwest. It has a post office under Haverford-west; money order and telegraph office, Haverfordwest. There is also a quay.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Landshipping are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: