Hakin, a seaport village within Milford borough, Pembrokeshire, on a creek of Milford Haven, half a mile WSW of Milford. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office (T.S.O.) under Milford Haven.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1894 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Hakin are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: