Goodwick, a village in Llanwnda parish, Pembrokeshire, 1½ mile NW of Fishguard. It has a post and money order office under Fishguard (E.S.O.); telegraph office, Fishguard. A party of Frenchmen landed at Carreg-Gwastad Point, near here, in 1797, and were captured by the Earl of Cawdor. Goodwick is much frequented as a watering-place. It has a chapel of ease to Llanwnda, and Baptist and Cal-vinistic Methodist chapels.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1923 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: