Ford, a chapelry, with a village in Hayscastle parish, Pembrokeshire, on the river Cleddan, on the Roman Way, 6 miles NW of Clarbeston Road station on the G.W.R., and 6 N of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwest. The living is a sinecure in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £100.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: