Bonville Court, Pembrokeshire
Bonville-Court, a ruin of an old fortified manor-house, 1 mile W of Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire. It is supposed to have been built by Nicholas de Bonville in the time of Edward II. A tower and a stair-turret are all that remain.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: