UK Genealogy Archives logo

Stuffynwood, Nottinghamshire

Historical Description

Stuffynwood, a chapelry, annexed to the vicarage of Mansfield Woodhouse, Notts, in the diocese of Southwell. The chapel is dedicated to St Chad.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Nottinghamshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Nottinghamshire newspapers online:


Visitations Heraldic

The Visitation of Nottinghamshire 1569 & 1614 is available on the Heraldry page.