Martin, a hamlet in Harworth parish, Notts, 1½ mile NW of Bawtry.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Worksop|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Martin from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Nottinghamshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Nottinghamshire newspapers online:
- Nottingham Evening Post
- Nottinghamshire Guardian
- Nottingham Review and General Advertiser for the Midland Counties
- Nottingham Gazette, and Political, Literary, Agricultural & Commercial Register for the Midland Counties
The Visitation of Nottinghamshire 1569 & 1614 is available on the Heraldry page.