Waterloo, a suburb of South Blyth in Northumberland, on the coast, 9 miles SE of Morpeth. The principal trades are shipbuilding, glass bottle works, saw mills, and collieries, and there are several wharves for the shipment of coal. A church, in the Early English style, was built here in 1864, and serves as a chapel of ease to Horton.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: