South Middleton (Ilderton), Northumberland
Middleton, South, a township in Ilderton parish, Northumberland, 3½ miles S byWof Wooler station on the N.E.R. Acreage, 1611; population, 62. The Earl of Tankerville is lord of the manor.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: