Scotland Gate, Northumberland
Scotland Gate, a hamlet in Bedlington parish, Northumberland, 1 mile from Choppington station on the N.E.R. It has a post office under Choppington (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Choppington.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Scotland Gate are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: