Roses Bower, Northumberland
Roses Bower, a farm in Wark parish, Northumberland, on crags above Wark burn, 5 miles SW of Bellingham.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Roses Bower are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: