Newham (Lucker), Northumberland
Newham, a village and a township in Lucker ecclesiastical parish, Northumberland, with a station on the main line of the N.E.R., 5½ miles SE of Belford. Post town and money order and telegraph office, Chathill. Acreage, 2690; population, 208. The manor belongs to the Duke of Northumberland.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: