Monks House, Northumberland
Monks House, a small township in Northumberland, on the German Ocean. Area, 1 acre; population, 3. It consists of an inn much frpquented by bathers in the summer season.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Berwick-upon-Tweed|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Monks House from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: