Lyham or Lyam, Northumberland
Lyham or Lyam, a hamlet in Chatton parish, Northumberland, 4 miles WSW of Belford station on the N.E.R., and 6 from Wooler.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Glendale|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Lyham or Lyam from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: