Kirk Hill, Northumberland
Kirk Hill, an eminence 5 miles WSW of Rothbury, in Northumberland. An ancient chapel stood here, was destroyed by moss-troopers, and the ruins of it were removed in 1760.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: