Hetton and Hetton House, Northumberland
Hetton and Hetton House are places in Chatton parish, Northumberland, on a streamlet of the same name, 5 miles W by N of Belford. Hetton Hall is the chief residence.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: