Ford Forge, Northumberland
Ford Forge is in Ford parish, Northumberland, on the river Till. Spades, shovels, and agricultural implements are made here.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Ford Forge are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: