Eslington, a hamlet in the township and parish of Whit-tingham, Northumberland, on the river Aine, 7½ miles N of Rothbury. Eslington Hall, the seat of the Earl of Ravens-worth, is situated here. It belonged formerly to the Esling-tons and the Collingwoods. Post town, Alnwick.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: