Dean Bow, Northumberland
Dean Bow, a hamlet in Haydon Bridge parish, Northumberland, near the confluence of the rivers Allan and South Tyne, 2½ miles WSW of Haydon Bridge, and 1 mile from Staward station on the N.E.R. Remains of Staward-le-Peel Tower are here.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northumberland is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers related to Northumberland online: