Walton (Paston), Northamptonshire
Walton, a hamlet in Paston parish, Northamptonshire½ with a station on the M.R., 2½ miles NNW of Peterborough.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Liberty||soke of Peterborough|
|Poor Law union||Peterborough|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with the Northamptonshire Record Office, have images of the Parish Registers and Bishop's Transcripts for Northamptonshire online.
Primitive Methodist chapel
There is a Primitive Methodist chapel erected in 1895.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Walton (Paston) from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Northamptonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Northamptonshire papers online: