Normansburgh, a place in South Rainham parish, Norfolk, 6½ miles W by S of Litcham. A Cluniac monastery, a cell to Castle Acre Priory, was founded here in 1160 by William de Lisenes.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Norfolk Record Office, have images of the Parish Registers for Norfolk online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Norfolk newspapers online:
- Norwich Mercury
- Norfolk Chronicle
- Diss Express
- Thetford & Watton Times and People's Weekly Journal
- Norfolk News
The Visitations of Norfolk 1563, 1589, and 1613 is available on the Heraldry page.